Hi, just letting you know that all products recommended here have been used by me, or are properly researched to ensure they are the best you are getting without bias.
I am also an affiliate for certain Amazon products and this means that some links here are affiliate links. If you purchase an item through any of them, I MAY earn a commission at no extra cost on you.
There are times when you wish your garden could alert you on its own. Something that you can command from outside of its vicinity.
Aerogarden has given your plants a way to express their needs by providing an app that, of course, provides them with digital language, allowing them to finally communicate with you, something they’ve wanted to do for a long time. Your plants can now tell you when they need nutrients or water using the free aerogarden app. They’ll send you a notification on your phone.
Getting and using the aerogarden phone app
One model of the Aerogarden unit is compatible with the Aerogarden app, the bounty model. Aerogarden is an indoor smart gardening system that allows gardeners to grow plants in comfort and ease while still ensuring that the plants thrive.
Your plants are now just a click away thanks to the aerogarden App.
It is necessary to purchase the aerogarden bounty model before you can make use of this app feature. The bounty model has built-in WiFi as a perk. Using your phone, you can download the aerogarden app from the app store, which works for both android and apple ios, and then you can connect your phone to your plants via the app.
Whenever your plants need water or food, the app will notify you. You can also use the app on your phone to control the aerogarden grow light. As a simple convenience, the WiFi feature of the aerogarden enables aerogardeners to control the light, water and food supply for their plants from anywhere in the world.
Below are two easy steps through which you can connect your aerogarden WiFi to your phone
By utilizing the smart touch screen, you can set up your aerogarden to be connected to any WiFi network of your choosing. It’s as simple as pressing the “More Options” button on the touch screen. Select “Connect to WiFi” after pressing the WiFi option. Then, you’ll be able to connect your aerogarden to the WiFi of your choice. Go to your app, which you should have downloaded by now, and follow the instructions on the screen.
You’ll be redirected to a page that says “My Gardens and Add a garden” when you first link an aerogarden to an app for the first time. Choose “Add a garden” from the drop-down menu and follow the on-screen instructions.
You can now connect your aerogarden by following the instructions provided..
Common errors that can occur when using the aerogarden app
Occasionally, compatibility issues or even simple mistakes can cause problems. Here are a few common errors you might encounter while using the Aerogarden mobile app.
When you open the aerogarden WiFi app on your phone, you may see a blank or white screen. In Android systems, this is a common problem that occurs frequently. When you open an app, a blank screen, either white or black, appears, and then the app crashes without showing any error message. This problem can be resolved in a number of ways, some of which are listed below:
- A temporary loading error may be the cause of this issue at times. Press the recent apps menu, which is usually in the lower-left corner of your screen, to minimize the app. Close and reopen the application if you haven’t made any changes to your phone’s gestures. The best option is to shut down all other applications and reopen the aerogarden app. This should resolve the issue.
- Restart your Android device by performing a hard reboot. To do this, hold down the home and power buttons for about 10 seconds each and then release them. Afterward, you can release the buttons but keep pressing the power button until your phone restarts. Try relaunching the app and see if that helps; it should work.
- In the event that your phone isn’t responding to your interactions, here’s a backup plan. If the glitch is so bad that it hangs your phone and nothing else is working, you will have to wait until your phone’s battery drains and your phone automatically turns off (too bad we can’t remove our batteries these days since they are inbuilt). To reactivate the app, you’ll need to re-plug your phone and turn it on after it has changed a little. This time around, it might work.
- The aerogarden WiFi phone app may need to be uninstalled and reinstalled if none of the above solutions works. After reinstalling the app and logging in, your Android should restore all of the application’s settings. That ought to do the trick.
- There are rare cases where all of the above doesn’t even uninstall or reinstall the application. If this happens to be your case, sorry, try installing the application’s older versions. Perhaps it might be a case of compatibility.
This is also referred to as a server error, loading error, ping issue, or screenștiin.știiștii. This occurs when your aerogarden refuses to load or takes a considerable amount of time to load. Listed below are factors contributing to this error:
- This issue may be due to the aerogarden WiFi phone app’s server being down. Just have some patience and try again after a few minutes.
- It is also possible that your WiFi or mobile data is not connected, or that the connection is malfunctioning. Check your WiFi and mobile data connections and retry.
- Also, there may be an excessive amount of traffic on the server. There may be too many users of the app at that time, which typically results in connection errors. Try it again after a few minutes.
This problem might be a result of the following;
- The application server could be down, which could explain the login or account-related problem. After a few minutes, try logging in again.
- You should check your WiFi and mobile data connections, as they may not be working properly. Check them thoroughly.
- You must also confirm that your login information is correct, as the error could be caused by you attempting to log in with incorrect information.
- If you use a third-party social network to log in, such as Twitter, Facebook, or Google, the server of the third-party log-in social network may be down. As a result, you should check their official site to see if it is operational.
- Examine your error messages carefully to determine whether your account has been banned or, more likely, deactivated.
Phone app installation error:
This error happens when the application can’t install on your phone.
- Examine your storage space to see if there is insufficient space on your phone. To make room for the app to be installed, you should uninstall some apps or delete some files.
- It is also vital that your smartphone meets the app requirements such as RAM space, Android version, and so on. If it doesn’t, you may need to purchase a new phone.
Aerogarden WiFi phone app not properly updating:
Below are some things you need to look out for to fix this problem.
- Examine your connections. Check that they are properly connected and functioning. There is a chance that your connections—mobile data and WiFi—are down, which could be the source of the problem.
- Also, make sure your phone has enough storage space to download updates; if it doesn’t, your updates will be blocked.
- You may also need to retry updating after a few minutes as there may be too many users attempting to access the server.
Aerogarden WiFi phone app is not notifying properly:
- You’ll need to check to see if your notifications are turned on. Open your settings, go to applications, open the aerogarden WiFi phone app, press notification, and allow it if it’s not already.
- Check your notification volume as you might have muted your phone unknown to you.
Problems with loading audio or video:
- If you’re having trouble hearing, use a headphone or hands-free to see if the problem is with the speakers. Check the phone’s volume to see if you have turned it off.
- Check your phone’s internet speed if you can’t get videos to load on it. Maybe you should switch to 4G or 5G. Also, check how well your WiFi works.
How can I troubleshoot errors connecting aerogarden to the phone app?
Some of the problems you might run into with the aerogarden phone app are minimal and easy to fix. If you’ve checked that your WiFi and mobile data are working and the app is still not working, you may need to check the following:
- Your phone’s needs versus the needs of the aerogarden WiFi application: If you have an old phone, you might need to buy a new one to use the aerogarden WiFi application.
- How strong the signal is on your favorite wifi network: If the Wi-Fi you usually use is weak, you might have trouble connecting your aerogarden to the app on your phone. You must make sure that the WiFi connection on your aerogarden is strong.
- The settings on your phone: Check the settings on your phone to make sure they work with the app. Notification and sound settings are very important.
- The site where you can get the aerogarden WiFi app for your phone There are many places where you can get apps, and most of them have bugs when you download them that could mess up your connection. It is best to get the app from the official aerogarden website or the app store.
- If your phone has bugs, it could make it hard for you to connect to your aerogarden. Get rid of any malware on your phone as soon as you can.
What happens if my aerogarden fails to connect to my phone app?
There may be an issue with your aerogarden unit if you’ve done everything we’ve suggested above and even “changed your phone” and the app still doesn’t work.
You won’t be able to enjoy the digital experience of gardening if the application isn’t working.
We’ve not only brought our garden indoors, but we’ve also brought it to our smartphones. With an aerogarden connected to an aerogarden phone application, your garden is just a few clicks away. We can monitor the health of our aerogarden plants from thousands of miles away. Gardening has evolved from a labor-intensive and messy endeavor to one that is simple and convenient. The only thing you’ll need is a working phone.